- New Product
- Jinxin Tongmen
- Fingerprint lock
- Inner door lock
- Zinc alloy 72 boutique series
- Zinc alloy 85 series
- Pure copper 58 series
- Pure copper 85 series
- Zinc alloy 72 split series
- Space Aluminum 58 Series
- Space Aluminum Split 58 Series
- Zinc alloy 58 series
- Zinc 52C/52D type (small single tongue) series
- Zinc Alloy 56 Series
- Zinc Alloy F52/F58 series
- Zinc Alloy 57/58A Series
- Aluminum alloy 56 series
- Aluminum alloy series
- Split lock series
- Lock body/cylinder series
- Zinc alloy 50/58 series
Installation (Special note: install copper doors, be careful, prohibit violent collisions, ensure safety and standard operation)
1. Please clean the site and carefully check the necessary installation tools and materials before installation.
2. Measure whether the door hole size matches the size of the door frame. Use the hanging wire to measure whether the left and right wall surfaces of the door hole are vertical.
3. Rotate the connecting piece on the door frame and reinforce the connecting piece with electric welding or with screws.
4. Push the door frame into the door hole, and use the planks, bricks and other materials to raise the door frame under the door frame. The door frame is centered in the left and right direction in the door opening. The outer plane of the door frame outside the door should be in the same plane as the plane of the outer wall of the door opening. The distance between the outer plane of the door frame and the outer wall plane of the door opening should be based on the depth of the door pillar. The front frame must be pre-measured before the door frame is placed. The size of the door opening in the depth direction ensures that the door frame can be closely attached to the last installed door post after installation. Before fixing the door frame, use a hanging wire cone to measure whether the door frame is vertical inside and outside the door opening.
5. After fixing the upper two connecting pieces, the door leaf is hung on the door frame, the hinged pin is inserted, and the nut is tightened.
6. Check and adjust the gap between each part to ensure that each function is flexible, without scratching and shaking, and then fix other connecting pieces.
7. Connect the door cap and the column with a screw and a nut as a whole, erect the outer wall of the entry hole and the plane of the door frame, and fix the door cap and the door post with screws. Glue the door cover panel and door cap with black silicone. The door.
8. Install the handle inside and outside the door to test whether the door lock and the door opening are flexible. When installing a large handle, each joint should be filled with engineering silica to enhance the anti-theft performance.
9. Use the bronze glue to cover the newly-applied cover, the outer edge of the door post and the joint of the door post and the door frame, and comprehensively check the functions.
10. Inject cement mortar at the edge of the door frame and the gap between the door and the wall, and finally inspect and clean the surface of the door.
Copper door maintenance method
1. Keep it in a clean state, often clean the copper door and wipe off the dust on it.
2, if there is a neutral detergent such as oil on the door and window to wash off, otherwise it will cause huge damage to the doors and windows. Although the copper door is naturally preserved, it is prone to chemical changes when it encounters a large amount of sulfur and sulfide. Therefore, you need to be reminded that if you use it outdoors, such as the villa door, you should pack it inside the outer frame of the door to protect it from the rain and snow, and the sulfide in the textile precipitation will corrode.
3. Remove the dust and dirt from the inner corner of the copper door window in time to avoid blocking the door and window opening.
4. Don't beat with hard things.
5, the copper door should pay attention to the strength when opening and closing, need to apply even force.
6. When using it, it is found that the opening is not smooth, and it is necessary to find the cause of the problem in time.
7. Maintain the integrity of the outer paint to prevent bumps and impacts. The high-end products in the general copper door are expensive, and they need to be extra careful when used. In ordinary copper door maintenance, we can clean it with a dry towel. Because of the material of the copper door, its maintenance is very important. If the paint on the surface is peeled off, the electrolytic plate inside will be exposed, and the electrolytic plate will oxidize when it comes into contact with air, causing the electrolytic plate to rust. Turning, affecting the beauty of the door.
8. When painting the wall around the copper door, attention should be paid to effectively cover the copper door to prevent the paint from falling on the facade, causing the facing material to fall off and fade, which affects the aesthetic effect.